Outpatient and IOP Services
Gate House Behavioral Health Services (GHBHS) provides substance abuse outpatient and intensive outpatient counseling services in a comfortable and convenient location. Also, acting as a point of entry to the system of care, GHBHS provides drug and alcohol assessments and referral services for those who are concerned that their substance use is becoming a problem in their lives. This program, established in 2013, reflects our commitment to meeting the drug and alcohol recovery needs of the local community.
Outpatient treatment allows clients to learn and practice recovery skills without disrupting daily routines. Individuals are able to maintain regular work and household routines during the course of treatment. In addition, outpatient treatment allows an individual to maintain proximity to their support networks, or to develop support in their environment through family sessions and referrals to local resources.
Participating Insurance Companies
If you do not see your plan listed, please call to inquire!
Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Intensive Outpatient services provide the structure, education, and support necessary in early recovery, while remaining in one’s home or transitioning to a new geographic area after treatment. Our experienced counselors will walk clients through the journey of recovery using evidenced-based practices and client-responsive groups.
- The Matrix Model is one of the most highly utilized Evidence-Based Practices for this level of care, focusing on individual and family support and education, early recovery skills, relapse prevention, and social support.
- Up to 10 hours of weekly treatment, including family involvement on a weekly basis as appropriate.
- Structured sessions that emphasize a clean and sober lifestyle, and how to make recovery a priority.
- Multiple group times available (morning and evening) to accommodate your schedule.
General Outpatient services are a combination of individual and group sessions, focusing on processing topics and experiences that are likely to arise in recovery, including but not limited to:
- Relapse prevention
- Coping skills
- Men’s issues
- Women’s issues
- Co-occuring disorders
- 12-Step program involvement
- Maintaining long-term recovery
Trained staff members help to talk clients through the process of getting help and finding the right fit for treatment, the most appropriate type of program, and if inpatient treatment is necessary. All calls are confidential, from initial appointment-setting to ongoing counseling services.