Facility: All REI Locations
Schedule: Full-time, flexible schedule, evenings and weekends required
Reports to: Executive Director
This position is responsible for the coordination and management of all Recovery Environments, Incorporated recovery homes. Operational duties include the supervision of house managers, day-to-day interviews and admissions, and regular monitoring of the facilities. Administrative functions include rent collection and deposits, tracking admissions and discharges, and coordination of Maintenance and Food Bank. In addition to management purposes, this position is intended to encourage and foster involvement and community among various locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Interview and schedule admissions with potential residents and referral sources. Discharge residents as necessary.
2. Maintain positive relationships with referral sources and schedule regular marketing visits, along with Communications Coordinator.
3. Perform urine drug screens at admission and as necessary.
4. Conduct monthly Recovery House psychoeducational group at each Gate House program.
5. Supervise, communicate, and train REI House Managers regarding day-to-day operations, issues, and problems, being available and on-call as needed.
6. Attend rotation of weekly house meetings, and hold regularly scheduled House Manager meetings.
7. Foster sense of community among residents and encourage involvement in recovery activities and Alumni & Friends events.
8. Transport residents once per month to the Alumni & Friends meeting.
9. Collect weekly rents and security deposits, enter and deposit all payments.
10. Maintain ServSafe certification and relationship with Central PA Food Bank, placing orders and delivering them as needed. Certify new locations as needed.
11. Maintain contact with CABHC regarding scholarship applicants and annual grant walk-throughs. Certify new locations as needed.
12. Enter demographic and admission data about residents, drawing monthly reports on rent payments and discharges.
13. Coordinate with Case Manager to ensure needs of residents are being met, and services being delivered as appropriate.
14. Promptly communicate any needs, problems, or concerns to the Program Director.
15. Communicate and prioritize maintenance needs.
16. Develop new locations as needed.
17. Make recommendations regarding payments, structure, events, promotion.
1. Experience with therapeutic environment is mandatory. Must be familiar with substance abuse treatment programs.
2. High School graduate (or equivalent) required. College degree in a human service field preferred.
3. Physical requirements: must be able to climb stairs regularly, and lift 20 lbs.
4. Must have valid PA driver’s license, with passable driving record, and own vehicle.
5. Strong connection to recovery community required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be computer literate and able to work with most Microsoft products.
2. Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and healthy boundaries with clients, staff, other professionals, organizations, and the general public.
3. Must have strong people skills.
4. Must possess a working knowledge of substance abuse.
5. Must be able to handle multiple tasks and be flexible.
6. Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
7. Ability to prioritize needs and manage time effectively.
8. Must have working knowledge of 12-step programs and philosophy.