Outpatient treatment allows individuals to receive treatment, gain necessary life and vocational skills, and increase their support network while staying close to home.
Our behavioral health facility and programs provide our clients with access to:
- Initial assessments that help determine a proper course of treatment or program
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Individual treatment plans
- Relapse prevention skills
- A licensed Vivitrol provider
- Up to 10 hours of weekly treatment
- Multiple group times to accommodate different schedules
- Structured sessions that focus on how to make recovery a priority
- Sessions that focus on relapse prevention, coping skills, gender-specific issues, co-occurring disorders, and long-term recovery
- A wide variety of community resources
- A supportive, calm, and welcoming environment
Outpatient care is an excellent way to stay active in your recovery journey, build up a support system, and still have a normal daily routine with friends, family, and work. Flexible hours allow clients to craft a recovery schedule that perfectly fits their needs and allows them to stay diligent in their recovery.