RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT SERVICES FOR MEN
Our residential treatment center for men caters to individuals who have completed a preliminary detoxification or rehabilitation program. The center offers a safe, community-driven space for men to focus on recovery while rebuilding their lives, and we help them prepare for life after treatment, as well. During their stay, residents work with our professional and credentialed treatment team to address barriers to recovery, practice life skills, and connect with local 12-step groups.
Life at many of our drug and alcohol treatment facilities looks very similar to independent living, but with the added benefit of treatment. Within a safe, supportive, home-like environment, residents are able to focus on treating the main factors that contribute to their addiction.
At our residential centers, you will have access to:
- Individualized treatment planning and attention to your needs and addiction patterns
- Individual, group, and family counseling with certified professionals
- Daily attendance at peer groups
- Daily 12-step meeting attendance with involvement in the fellowship
- Counseling services
- Employment readiness programs
- Life skills education classes
- Consultations and referrals to other professionals
- Recreational activities
- Comprehensive discharge plan
- Post-treatment support
A bio-psycho-social assessment will be performed, and an interpretive summary will be provided to our team. Each resident will receive an individualized treatment plan that will be used through the three phases of treatment.
At the time of departure, residents will receive a discharge plan, an aftercare plan, and a relapse prevention plan. If needed, a referral to another level of care or facility will be recommended. We encourage all participants in our programs to continue with follow-up services whether it is our outpatient and IOP services or transitional recovery housing.