RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT SERVICES FOR WOMEN
Our residential treatment center for women is for those who have completed a primary detoxification or rehabilitation stay. The center offers a safe, community-driven space for women so they can focus on their recovery while rebuilding their lives. During their stay, residents can expect to work with our treatment team to address barriers to recovery, practice life skills, and connect with local 12-step groups. Each of our counseling and treatment groups are facilitated by professional and credentialed members of our treatment team.
Life at the residential treatment center looks very similar to independent living, but with the added benefit of treatment. Within a safe, supportive, home-like environment, residents are able to focus on and resolve their individual core issues and factors that contribute to addiction and relapse. At our center, you will have access to:
- Individualized treatment planning and attention to your needs and addiction patterns
- Individual, group, and family counseling with certified professionals
- Daily attendance at peer groups
- Daily 12-step meeting attendance with involvement in the fellowship
- Counseling services
- Employment readiness programs
- Life skills education classes
- Consultations and referrals to other professionals
- Recreational activities for leisure and enjoyment
- Comprehensive discharge plan
- Post-treatment support
A bio-psycho-social assessment will be performed, and an interpretive summary will be provided to our team. Each resident will receive an individualized treatment plan that will be used through the three phases of treatment.
At the time of departure, residents will receive a discharge plan, an aftercare plan, and a relapse prevention plan. If needed, a referral to another level of care or facility will be recommended. We encourage all participants in our programs to continue with follow-up services whether it is our outpatient and IOP services, or transitional recovery housing.